We have an amazing line up of Café Scientifiques set for March. With our partners, CIHR will be helping host Cafés on a broad and exciting range of subjects. Here are some of the titles for upoming cafes.
- “A City To Grow Old With: Is Gatineau an Age-Friendly City?”
- “Ouch! Preventing and Managing Pain in the Real World“
- “Global Health in Our Own Backyard: Looking at the links between local and global health“
- “When Efficiency Trumps Quality: Let’s Talk About What Happens When Health Care is Treated as a Commodity“
- “Is it All Just in My Head? Understanding and Treating Health Anxiety and Hypochondriasis“
Please consult the schedule (link: http://www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/34951.html) to find out what Cafés may be occurring in your city.
Café Scientifiques are not a one-night stand. Read Café news and take part in the discussion at our blog (link: http://cihrcafescientifique.com/).